These breakfast crepes are a delicious and fun bundle of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Drizzled with pure maple syrup, you think you have died and went to heaven they are so good. We didn't "steal" this recipe per se, although I'm sure it is out there somewhere...
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
enough prepared crepe mix to prepare 8 crepes.
8 slices of market fresh bacon
fresh pure maple syrup
- Cook bacon. I place mine in the oven on a sheet of parchment paper for about 20 minutes.
- While bacon is cooking, prepare crepes according to package directions using a small non-stick fry pan.
- Mix up eggs and cook, one at a time, in the same no-stick fry pan used to prepare the crepes.
- Take one half of a prepared egg and one slice of bacon and place along the edge of the crepe. Gently roll crepe from the filling side to the other and plate with the seam side down.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and garnish with fresh mint (if desired). Serve two to a plate.
Here is a great, no-fuss way to bake bacon.