This Bacon and Egg breakfast pizza was a morning after idea that turned out great.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 - 10 minutes
one 12" ready-made thin pizza crust. (like Boboli Thin Pizza Crust)
1/2 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
4 eggs scrambled
5 slices of bacon, pre-cooked until almost done
salt and white pepper, to taste
fresh parsley for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly brush the rim of the pizza crust with olive oil.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce over the entire crust - hold back about 3/4" from the rim.
- Spread 3/4 of the cheese over the sauce, followed by the eggs and bacon.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
- Put in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until bacon is sizzling and the crust is light brown.