Saturday, January 16, 2010

Classic Dinner Roll Recipe


This Dinner Roll recipe is a classic from Chef John Mitzewich.  I stumbled upon Chef John and his food blog about a year ago.  He has never let me down.  I venture to say, he will never let you down either. 

Thanks Chef John - you are my Mentor!  



These are best right out of the oven, but are also good the next day.  The next day, I cut them in half, add a little butter, and toast until lightly brown.


Prep Time: 2-1/2 Hours
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Servings: 16


Nutritional Information:
Serving size:  1 Roll                   
Calories:  118
Fat:  2g
Saturated fat:  1g
Cholesterol:  6mg
Sodium:  118mg
Total Carbohydrate:  21g
Dietary Fiber:  .7g
Sugars:  3g
Protein:  3g


For the Ingredients, Method, and a Video posting of this delicious recipe Visit:
The original Video Recipe.
Published Recipe One.
Published Recipe Two.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...