Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Serving size: 2/3 cup
Saturated Fat: 3.4g
Total Carbohydrate: 20g
Dietary Fiber: 3.6g
(3) Cups frozen whole kernel corn
(2) Cups frozen whole shelled soybeans (Endame)
(3) Tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 cup green onions, white and green portions, finely diced
1/4 cup Red bell pepper, seeds removed and finely diced.
Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine corn and soybeans in a steamer and cook until soybeans are done.
- In a separate pan, saute green onions and peppers in butter until onions are translucent and peppers are softened.
- Combine corn, soybeans, and sauteed mixture in a large serving bowl.
- Toss, add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Check out this great video recipe for the Meatloaf and Gravy.
Here is the link for the Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes.